I was kinda excited reading the yahoo news and what caught my attention is about the ‘”10 worst ways to breakup with someone”, and I was glued reading about it and for the first time in a week, months or so I read it to the end. Imagine???
I was once badly hurt. As in badly. Well, I was young and innocent way back then. a complete naive. naivety is the main reason why an individual ended up being hurt i guess, coz I thought life is a fairytale. with a knight in shining armor and, A word hurt wasn’t in the list of my vocabularies. anyway. I never thought that every human being passes that stage in life. how would i know???
However, yes! I was hurt and at the same time I also hurt few or several perhaps even more, and badly than I felt. (revenge) Nope! it wasn’t a revenge at all, Just a matter of circumstances or perhaps just a matter of existence. When I was hurt I felt like life is worthless, I just tried to live each day because I have to, I got to. I see things in a different ways. I was young and knew nothing how the world works. How people behave and how to properly interact with an opposite sex or the one I thought I love the most, well, I still love the most. whew!!! But the hurt feelings??? I could say its gone now, bye bye hurty-hurty. I could say i am over him totally after 8 long years whew!!! but, still the memory haunts me from time to time but the degree is not the same as compared to those years. Among these 10 worst ways of breaking up with someone, what I had personally experienced was i fall into number 1 category. and that sucks big time. as in big big time. how to mend it??? it wasn’t that easy in fact it was pretty hard. 8 long years before i am kinda convince that i am over it but anyway…hmmmm…kinda huh? (sigh)
Moreover one thing i am sure of is, as the song goes ” he made me stronger by breaking my heart” I was able to face and overcome the most, difficult challenges as well as the strongest storms in my life for that i am even thankful. It made me stronger and tougher and even i think a whole lot better person. and i never love the same way again for i learn to guard my heart now in a good way… Now, how to really mend a heart that had been badly broken? a heart that truly love and hurt truly??? well, i would personally say no effective ways, no psychologist could even figure out, no friends’, families or anyone’s advice could even help mend it, the only best possible way is TIME. Again quote and unquote,”time heals all wounds” indeed.
well here it is as according to yahoo.
The 10 Worst Ways to Break Up With Someone
10. ON VACATION: Who would you most likely want to be stuck on a deserted island with? Not someone who’s just told you “it’s not working out,” we’re quite sure. Not only have you now wasted your time and money, but you can’t leave the situation easily without added plane fares and stress. If this happens to you, break away and turn your trip into a rejuvenating self-improvement retreat… you’ll need it.
9. IN A TEXT MESSAGE: Ah, the text. The modern-day version of the Post-It. Too wussy to do it in person? Text away, wuss.
8. ON FACEBOOK: Nothing like logging on to find your loved one tagged in a compromising photo with a complete stranger…to you, at least. Why this is called the “World Wide Web” and some people can’t figure out how they got busted is beyond us. Besides, it’s way too trendy these days – be original, people!
7. AROUND THE FAMILY: Don’t make it a family affair – you’ll seriously regret it. Whether at a sibling’s wedding (see #6), a family vacation (see #10), or meeting the family for the first time (really!?), this one is clearly ridden with minefields that will lead to nothing but trouble. If this happens to you, at least you’ve got your “people” nearby to protect you, support you, and promptly kick your brand-new-ex to the curb.
6. AT A WEDDING: The wedding. The defining moment for any couple. The pinnacle of celebrating relationships and love. The day they’ll remember as the best day of their lives. Forever. Guess the pressure got to you, huh?
5. AT YOUR “SPECIAL PLACE”: That restaurant where we had our first date…the bar where you told me you loved me…the bench in the park where we’d sit every Sunday… Why on earth would anyone think this is a good idea? Let the special place stay special. Just like there are other fish in the sea, there are other places in the whole world. If they can’t find another place, you should definitely find another fish.
4. IN BED: Come again? Talk about ruining the mood. At least wait until you’re clothed. This one is so embarrassing that we’re having visions of the recurring dream where you’re on stage in front of everyone you know in nothing but your underwear. Except you’re not even wearing underwear.
3. ON VALENTINE’S DAY: There are 365 days in the year, and ONE dedicated to celebrating love. It’s not like you can’t claim you didn’t “know” it was Valentine’s Day – the stores, the ads, the cards have been in your face for weeks. Pick another day. It’s that simple. Don’t ruin this day forever for someone, unless you’re really in need of some bad karma. (New Year’s Eve and Birthdays received honorable mentions.)
2. BY DOING NOTHING: It was tough not giving this the Number 1 honor, and we’re still not sure. Being forced to figure something out by yourself is sometimes the hardest and most humiliating thing of all. Coming home to find your love gone, with no note, no calls, no anything may just be the worst way to handle a breakup. It is definitely the WIMPIEST. Just remember that. You do this, you are weak.
1. BY CHEATING: Sadly, this is the most common response we received – and the stories ran the gamut, from the one-night-stand, to the ongoing affair, to the ongoing affair that you only found out about via “the new person,” to the unspeakable announcement that your boyfriend or girlfriend is engaged to someone else (WHAT?!?). To these we simply say, come ON. Just break it off before you cheat. You won’t hurt our feelings, we promise.
The bottom line to all of this? If this happened to you, we can 100% guarantee that you are better off without this person in your life. If THIS is the way they think is appropriate to end a relationship, imagine how they would handle life’s other challenges. Not well, we’re guessing. Time for you to bounce back and move forward to
someone who deserves you and your love.